Bali Driver + Suzuki APV Charter Service
To make your visit to Bali easier and more comfortable, we have Suzuki APV for rent with experienced and service minded drivers. If you are a couple tourist or a family of no more than 5 people, then you can rent Suzuki APV and our English speaking driver is not just one day, but it may also be for days to see the beauty of the island of Bali.
Like Avanza, Suzuki APV is also one of the most widely used MPVs as tourism transportation. The reason is because the car engine is also fuel efficient. It also supported by good quality exterior and interior appearance.
WA +62 878 6196 8073 – We are a local private Bali driver team able to be your guide to the best things to do in Bali packed full with ideas of what to do, free things to do, what to see and places to go. So, please Book our Suzuki APV charter services for couple days and let us show you Bali with It’s Magic.
Suzuki APV car charter: IDR 550,000/10 Hours
- English speaking Driver Guide
- Air Conditioner
- Local Government Tax and Service
- 5 Persons Without Luggage
- 3 Persons + Luggage
- (Maximum 7 Person)
- Extra Time: IDR 50K/Hour
- Entrance Ticket
- Ticket Performance
- Parking fee
- Personal expenses
Check: All Vehicles
Conditions-Remote Area Policy for Bali Cab Driver Customer :
- We provide pick-up and drop-off at main tourist spot such as : Bali Airport, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, North Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and main part of Ubud. Please contact us for pricing and availability in other areas.
- The above rate price is valid for visiting common attractions in South Bali Covering : Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanah Lot, Central Bali covering : Ubud, Kintamani, Ulun Danu, Bedugul, Jatiluwih, Padangbay, Klungkung, Candidasa.
- IDR 100,000/car extra charge apply for North route area: Lovina, Munduk, Gitgit, Banyumala, Sekumpul, East route area : Besakih, Lempuyang, Tirta Gangga, Amed, Tulamben, West route area: Pupuan, Soka beach, Medewi beach, Negara city.
- IDR 200,000/car extra charge apply for Western tips route area : Gilimanuk, Pemuteran, Menjangan, West National Park.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any information needed. We are happy to answer any question from your side.
+62 878 6196 8073