Are you a busy guy? Your schedule is tight from morning to night from Monday to Friday? Even weekends can be used to complete your work. Oh, My Lord, you must miss the vacation. A long vacation to the places that you have never been visited before.
How about Bali? But it is not a standard tour that you usually take. This time a private tour in Bali that you should try.
This private tour in Bali can be done alone or with a group of travelers using the services of a private driver. You can choose which private tour packages that best suits your needs. Just click this trusted provider website www.balicabdriver.com for further information.
- Exciting Experience of Watching Lovina Dolphin Attractions on Bali Island
- Some Popular Spots in Bali that are Instagram-Worthy
Strong Reason To Choose Bali Cab Driver
Your private tour in Bali must run smoothly. That’s why you have to choose Bali Cab Driver as your partner. There is some strong reason such as:
- You can go anywhere as long as it is still in the area of Bali. Maybe you want to go to Sanur beach to see the sunrise. Then, you wish to move dynamically to the temple or monkey forest in Ubud. The next day, you just want to enjoy the green scenery of terraced rice fields at some points in Bali such as Kintamani and Ubud. Or you might want to go to the hidden places to take a break from the crowd. All you can trust to our private driver.
- We apply a special price without any additional cost, even for one percent. All prices you pay include a car (10 hours daily), private driver, fuel, taxes, unlimited mileage, hotel pick up or delivery in some popular areas like Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur, and Legian. All the fees we charge will be explained clearly at the beginning of our encounter and on the website.
- You don’t need to submit a deposit to place an order. You only need to pay in cash when meeting with our driver for the first time. Meanwhile, for those of you who use credit cards, you can pay online via BaliTiket payment. If you have the changing plan, do contact us immediately, at least 4 hours before the trip schedule. If it has to be canceled, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- All our drivers can speak English, active, love to share anything about the culture and traditions in Bali, and know very well the best routes to all tourism objects. We guarantee you the best service of our friendly personal drivers. If maybe you feel uncomfortable with one private driver that you get, you can replace a new driver without any cancellation fees.
- All our vehicles are equipped with air conditioners. You will not feel uncomfortable during the trip. If it might be too cold when it’s raining outside, you can ask our private driver to adjust the temperature. Everything inside the car is safe and comfortable. The exterior of the car also good and no defects at all.
Telaga Waja River Rafting
Telaga Waja River is a favorite rafting place chosen by many tourists because of its natural environment, relatively easy access to the river from the registration site, the air is very fresh here, and we can easily find the restaurant not far from the rafting endpoint.
The private tour in Bali with rafting on Telaga Waja river starts in the morning around 8 a.m in the following order:
- The rafting participants arrive at the beautiful village of Rendang around 8 or 9 in the morning. They will soon be treated a welcome drink and then fill out the guest book or registration form.
- The rafting participants change into rafting clothes. The rafting clothes should be made from polyester or the fabrics that are not easy to absorb water but are lightweight enough. So, you won’t get too wet when hit by water on an inflatable boat.
- All participants’ luggage will be stored in the car. Participants are only allowed to bring money and cameras in a waterproof bag provided. Meanwhile, the cellphones are usually not allowed to be carried because they can distract the concentration of the participants during rafting.
- Ten minutes before rafting, the participants will be guided to wear life jackets and helmets. They will also be given a paddle while listening to the rafting guide on the riverside. The participant can ask the Guide as long as the briefing. So, everything is clear and they understand about do’s and don’t’s do during rafting.
- The 16 kilometers rafting begins at around 10 a.m.
The rafting at Telaga Waja river ended around 12.30 p.m. the rafting participants will rest, take a shower, and then have lunch. After that, they can return to the hotel or continue their journey to other tourism objects accompanied by the private driver.
A Day Tour to Banyumala Twin Waterfall
Have you ever imagined coming to a hidden place in Bali and enjoying the extraordinary natural scenery? Banyumala Twin waterfall will present you with a meaningful view. You will not see the similarities with this anywhere else.
This one-day private tour in Bali with a private driver will be fun to spend in this beautiful twin waterfall. This waterfall is located in a hidden place in the village of Wanagiri, Buleleng.
There are three sides to the waterfall where the highest waterfall is in the middle. When you see it from a distance, this waterfall does look like a strand of twin hair which the same length. At the bottom of this waterfall, there is a pool that holds all the water from the top of the waterfall.
This 20-meter diameter pool was formed just like that without anyone making it. You can swim or only splash your feet in a pool with very clear water and calm stream. You can even see this 2 meters high underwater just by standing on it.
After satisfied playing in twin waterfall Banyumala, you can continue the journey to several places such as Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Bali Handara Gate, Twin Lake in Gobleg Hill, and Candi Kuning fruit market.
Tampak Siring Holly Spring Temple
The private tour in Bali is incomplete if you haven’t come to Tampak Siring Temple yet. In this temple, there is a holy water temple where visitors can feel the freshness of the purification bath. This holy water will refresh your body, mind, and soul. This purifying bath tradition is known as ’melukat’.
This temple is located just below the Tampak Siring Presidential Palace. No wonder if the name is the same as the name of the palace. Tampak Siring Presidential Palace was built in 1957 by Indonesia’s first President, Soekarno.
When you come to the temple, you will also be amazed by this presidential palace which is a monument of our nation that was built with beautiful architecture.
There is Tirta Empul Holy Water which for more than 1000 years is believed by Hindu worshipers to have a sacred fountain. Tirta Empul means water flowing from the Earth. This is why Tirta Empul is considered as a holy fountain. It is one of the six holy water sources in Bali.
The tradition of self-purification in this fountain continues to be done. The visitors who come will surely do the ritual of purifying bath under this holy water. This temple is very close to Ubud. It is right in Manukaya village in Tampaksiring.
When you get here, you must wear a sarong that you can rent at the entrance gate. Then, you can enter the Bentar Temple which is the part of Jaba’ or the front of Tirta Empul Temple.
Next, you can go to the main area of the temple called Jaba’ Tengah where there are sacred wells that drain water into two large sacred pools through 30 waterspouts.
The Ubud Art Market
Ubud Art Market is located in front of the Royal Palace of Ubud. Whenever you come to Ubud, you must visit this market. It is open every day!
Here you will find a variety of authentic Balinese souvenirs. No wonder it is called an art market because the location of this market is between the villages that produce works of art such as Tegalalang, Peliatan, Pengosekan, Payangan, and other villages.
You can find items of artistic value such as sculptures, handmade woven bags, baskets, beautiful silk scarves, kites, hats, shirts, and many more. Don’t forget to bargain the price every time you want to buy things here. However, try not to bargain the price too low because after all, this is a work of art that can be priceless.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Bedugul holds a unique temple wherein the occurrence of tidal lake water, the temple there will look like floating on the water. Just like when you have the chocolate milkshake in a glass and you have whipped cream or maybe vanilla ice cream as a topping. This Hindu temple is located at the end of og Lake Beratan, Bedugul.
Although it is a Hindu temple, Ulun Danu Bratan has a Buddhist Stupa outside the main area of the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple complex. The existence of this Buddhist stupa signifies the harmony of religious life in Bali.
Moreover, there are relics of historical objects such as stone sarcophagus on the front page of Ulun Danu Temple. It is predicted that these objects have existed around 500 BC in megalithic times. The two artifacts have been placed in the Babaturan or terrace yard of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This temple is located under a big banyan tree. This has the function of Goddess Durga.
There are so many private tours in Bali that you can do while in Bali. You must provide the right time and sufficient funds. So, the tour can be part of a pleasant memory in your life.
So, if you need Bali experience driver for your trip or activities, please visit https://balicabdriver.com or contact us via WhatsApp +62 878 6196 8073.