BCD-108: Mason Elephant Ride + Tanah Lot Tour.
This morning is very bright day and of course a very beautiful morning for you, if you follow our program that we have prepared. For tours of natural attractions such as visiting the lake, mountains, beaches is the most common tour for all tourists who come to Bali. But if we present a slightly different tour, of course this will be a very interesting thing to buy. We present a combination tour with one of the biggest smart animals brought in from Sumatra Island, called Sumatran Elephant, we will invite you to visit Mason Elephant park to take an elephant ride around the taro forest for 30 minutes, feed elephants, take photos and get to know closer to their nature with the Elephant knowledge program, lunch you will enjoy in the Elephant park with inscription dishes.
After that we continue the tour to Taman Ayun Temple which is famous for having very beautiful architecture and also has a beautiful garden and pond too. This Temple is considering as the most prettiest temple in Bali, we will walk around the narrow path to see the inner part of the Temple, please prepare your camera to get the best photograph as the nice present to bring home.
Our tour will end by visiting Tanah Lot Temple, which is one of the most interested temples by tourists, if the weather and nature are friendly, we can watch the sunset from here. This is not only crowded by tourist for sunset, but form morning, noon is full of tourist come here to see how the beauty of this Temple. If tourist who come to Bali not visit this Temple, its means you we not been to Bali, After all tour done, go back to the hotel, enjoy your free program at your hotel or if you want to be drop off somewhere near your hotel, just tell our Bali Cab Driver, he will be happy to give you extra services.
BCD-108: Mason ELephant Ride + Tanah Lot Temple tour.
Tour time estimation:
- 08.00 – Depart from your hotel
- 09.30 – Arriving at the Elephant Safari Park, Taro & Registration Process
- 09.45 – Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 10.00 – Elephant Safari Ride (30 minutes)
- 10.30 – Park Tours
- 12.00 – Elephant Introducing program knowledge
- 12.15 – Lunch at Taro Restaurant (food only)
- 13.00 – Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 13.30 – Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- 15.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple.
- 17.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple
- 18.30 – Transfer back to hotel
🧔 Adult – USD 140/person
👦 Child (5-12 yo) – USD 120/person
👦 Infant (1-4) – USD 60/person
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIONS:
- Private tour with fully air conditioned private car.
- English Speaking Driver.
- 30 minutes Elephant ride at Mason Elephant Park
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Parking fee.
- 21% Government Tax and Service Charge
Excludes : Gratuities for Driver, drinks and other personal expenses.
What to Bring ?
- Light dress / Casual
- Sun block or sunscreen.
- Rubber thongs or shoes
- Insect repellent.
- Extra cash for photo or souvenir and drinks.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 person traveling together.
- Single traveler extra 50%.
- Payment can settle on departure by Cash USD/IDR or Other Currency.
- Payment by online PayPal with 4% extra charge.
- Price is Net includes Government tax.
- Cancellation on Departure will be 50% charged.
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge.
- Please BOOK ADVANCE to get the slot. Last Minute booking please WhatsApp us at +62 878 6196 8073
HOW TO BOOK?
- Fill The Booking Form provide below and make sure you put correct email address, so we can reply after received your booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already choose hotel, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Happy Holiday with Bali Cab Driver service.
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.