If you’re looking for the best rafting experience in Bali, Telaga Waja River Rafting should be your first choice. For a first class rafting adventure on four different classes of rapids. Not only is the water clear and clean like crystal water, but it is also one of the longest rafting treks for 16 km with level 3-4 class for 2- 2,5 Hours journey.
Join the Most Exciting 2 Hours White Water Rafting Bali at Telaga Waja River, Karangasem
Located in Muncan village, which is east of Bali, you have the opportunity to experience a place where the citizens have kept in contact with their traditional way of life.
For incredible views of hidden water falls, scenic jungles, and classic rice terraces all while tropical birds serenade you the Telaga Waja River is where you want to be.
Looking for a challenge?
The Telaga Waja River gives you access to four different classes of rapids. We hope you’re ready for a thrill! The ride ends with a great jump from four (4) meters high at Bajing Dam, but don’t worry it is safe even for beginners and children ages 7 and up.
Book Now and Get Our Special offers.
Special Rates for Telaga Waja River Rafting
*** ???? SAVE UP TO 53% ***
|TELAGA WAJA RAFTING
|OUR ONLINE RATE|
(Price per pax)
(Price per pax)
With sharing car services
Minimum 2 person
- Child range : 7 – 12 years
- For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
- Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
- Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
Morning trip : 07.30 – 09.30 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -12.00
Pick up time Subject on your hotel location
Why Should You Choose Telaga Waja Rafting?
- Enjoy one of the best, longest, and most challenging Rafting adventure in Bali
- Easy access to the river from our registration desk
- Avoid extra hassle, our restaurant is a minutes away from the finish point.
- Enjoy yourself without being subjected to many steps.
- Enjoy our all natural surroundings providing you with the fresh air you need
Telaga Waja River Rafting trip itinerary
- 07.45-08.15 : Guests will be picking up from hotel and transfer to Rendang Village, along the way with nice view..
- 09.30-09.40 : Guests Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink.
Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Change your cloths for the Rafting trip, all valuable things is keep in the bus or our car, except personal items such as money and camera can bring along the rafting (waterproof bag are provided).
Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Our Rafting Guide will directed the guests to the river side.
- 09.50-09.55 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, Please listen the briefs, if you has a question, ask our River guide.
- 10.00-10.15 : The rafting Adventure is start with 2,5 hours journey along the Paradise river of Telaga Waja
- 12.30-12.45 : Guests arrive at the finish point, take towel, Shower and changes.
- 13.00-13.15 : Enjoy your Indonesian Buffet lunch at our restaurant ( tea, coffee, mineral water provided)
- 13.40-14.00 : Transfer back to your hotel.
- All prices are per person and all inclusive: Air conditioned private hotel transfer , Hot Buffet Lunch Indonesian food at our Restaurant, Rafting standard safety equipment, USD 50.000 insurance cover, welcome drink at start point tea/coffee/mineral water, using towel, changing room and shower with hot and cold water, Government tax.
- Concession rate can apply for group bookings
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the list price will apply if the tour is cancelled in same day.
- A Transport surcharge will apply for pick-up place outside of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, and Ubud area
What to Bring:
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Change of clothes / dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Rubber shoe or sandals
- Small Camera
- Voucher or Money for optional drink or souvenirs